Diagnostics for Eutopia
Diagnostics for Eutopia
Through this Policy, the 'EUDIPIA' regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of EUDIPIA's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the 'EUDIPIA' for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 1st day of July, 2018 and, in case of modification thereof, the 'EUDIPIA' will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of EUDIPIA's website or individual notice through sending e-mails.
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected. - Personal information items to be collected by the 'EUDIPIA' are as follows:
• Information provided by the users The 'EUDIPIA' may collect the information directly provided by the users.
- Inquiry service
- Name, Position, Office, Mobile Telephone number, Telephone number, Comment
• Information collected while the users use services
- Besides of information directly provided by the users, the 'EUDIPIA' may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the 'EUDIPIA'
- IP, Sign in date
(2) Method of collection - The 'EUDIPIA' collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
- Inquiry service (submit form)
2. Use of collected information
The 'EUDIPIA' uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
- Customer management and identification
- Respond to customer inquiries
The 'EUDIPIA' agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the 'EUDIPIA' desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
Retention and use of personal information
-Personal information and answer history are retained for customer management for 5 years (Immediate deletion upon request)
3. Sharing collected information
Except for the following cases, the 'EUDIPIA' will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
when the sharing is required by the laws
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The 'EUDIPIA' dose not collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'.
The 'EUDIPIA' dose not collect 'cookies'.
- Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the 'EUDIPIA' and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.
- The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved.
The 'EUDIPIA' dose not collect 'web beacons'.
- Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
5. Users' right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the 'EUDIPIA':
- exercise right to access to personal information.
- make corrections or deletion.
- make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information.
- or request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of 'Inquiry > Confirm Answer' or contact the 'EUDIPIA' by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the 'EUDIPIA' will take measures without delay: Provided that the 'EUDIPIA' may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
The 'EUDIPIA' regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
Encryption of personal information
- Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
Countermeasures against hacking
- Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer virus
- Web Hosting : WHOIS Inc.
Establish and execute internal management plan
Install and operate access control system
Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
7. Protection of personal information of children
In principle, the 'EUDIPIA' does not collect any information from the children under 14 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. The website, products and services of the 'EUDIPIA' are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. The website or application of the 'EUDIPIA' has function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and the 'EUDIPIA' does not intentionally collect any personal information from children through that function.
(Additional procedure for collecting personal information from children) However, if the 'EUDIPIA' collects any personal information from children under 14 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction for the services for unavoidable reason, the 'EUDIPIA' will go through the additional procedure of the followings for protecting that personal information of children:
- When the child is registered : Immediately deleted.
8. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The 'EUDIPIA' has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the 'EUDIPIA' will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
All personal information will not be sent anywhere.
10. Responsible department of the Policy
The 'EUDIPIA' designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
|Address||#305 Research Center 2, 194-41, Osongsaengmyeong 1-ro, Osong-eup, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, Korea|